A pendant is a prominent body worn around the neck. Common pendants are diamond pendants, tourmaline pendants, pearl pendants and crystal pendants and amber pendants. Pendants usually do not exist alone, usually with a rope or metal chain worn around the neck.
The necklace is a chain shaped piece of jewelry made from various metals and jewelry, and so on. Common necklaces include gold necklaces, pearl necklaces and platinum necklaces. Unlike a pendant, a necklace can be worn directly around the neck and is an independent piece of jewelry. The pendant must be paired with a rope or a metal chain.
The link between pendant and necklace.
Pendants can be paired with necklaces to form a unique pendant necklace. For example, the combination of platinum necklace and diamond pendant is the most perfect, fashionable and popular combination right now.
- Necklace Introduction
- Necklace Main Varieties
- Necklace Wearing Method
- Necklace Matching Effect
- About Necklace Collocation
- The Cause Of The Broken Gold Necklace
- Bracelet Introduction
- The Story Of Bracelets
- The Material Of The Bracelet
- Types Of Bracelets
- How Long Is The Pendant Necklace?
- How To Buy Necklace And Pendant?
- Necklace Material Selected What Good?
- Teach You How To Pick The Right Nec...
- The Casual Collocation Of Pearl Nec...
- Wearing A Bracelet Or Bracelet What...
- Bracelet With Left Hand Or Right Ha...
- What Is The Definition Of The Ring?
- When Did The Ring Originate
- What Is The Method Of Tying Red Rop...