A ring is an ornament worn on a finger that anyone can wear. The custom of wearing a ring goes back to ancient times. Different places have different meanings for different ways of wearing. The material can be metal, gemstone, plastic, wood, or bone.
European women began to wear rings in the 14th century. The finger on which the ring is worn is also said to be generally worn on the index finger to indicate singleness; worn on the middle finger to represent being in love; on the ring finger to represent engagement or already married; on the pinkie to marry. Another point worthy of our attention is that the ring should be worn on the left hand.
Address: RM A-915, Jinfuyuan, Chouzhou North RD, Yiwu City, Zhejiang, China
- Necklace Introduction
- Necklace Main Varieties
- Necklace Wearing Method
- Necklace Matching Effect
- About Necklace Collocation
- The Cause Of The Broken Gold Necklace
- Bracelet Introduction
- The Story Of Bracelets
- The Material Of The Bracelet
- Types Of Bracelets
- When Did The Ring Originate
- What Is The Method Of Tying Red Rop...
- How To Wear A Necklace Correctly
- Measure The Size Of Your Bracelet C...
- What Does The Necklace Represent?
- What Kind Of Pendant Do Men Wear?
- In Fact, Platinum Necklace With Wha...
- How To Make A Pendant Necklace
- What Does The Cross Necklace Mean? ...
- You Need To Know The Trend Of Fashi...