A ring is an ornament worn on a finger and can be worn by anyone. The custom of wearing rings has a long history, and different places have different means of wearing different ways. Materials can be metal, precious stones, plastic, wood or bone.
European women began wearing rings in 14th century. And put the ring on which finger, there is also a saying, generally wear on the index finger to indicate single, wear on the middle finger is in love, wear on the ring finger representative is already engaged or already married; It is also worth noting that the ring should be worn on the left hand.
- Necklace Introduction
- Necklace Main Varieties
- Necklace Wearing Method
- Necklace Matching Effect
- About Necklace Collocation
- The Cause Of The Broken Gold Necklace
- Bracelet Introduction
- The Story Of Bracelets
- The Material Of The Bracelet
- Types Of Bracelets
- Do You Want A Necklace With A Pendant?
- What's The Difference Between A Pen...
- How Long Is The Pendant Necklace?
- How To Buy Necklace And Pendant?
- Necklace Material Selected What Good?
- Teach You How To Pick The Right Nec...
- The Casual Collocation Of Pearl Nec...
- Wearing A Bracelet Or Bracelet What...
- Bracelet With Left Hand Or Right Ha...
- What Is The Definition Of The Ring?