The size of the bracelet can be accurately measured by the following method. Whether it's a jade bracelet or a crystal agate bracelet. Now you can try the following steps.
Step 1: move the thumb to the root of the little finger.
Step 2: measure the circumference of the palm "at the widest point" with a "thin line".
Step 3: measure the length of the line with a ruler to get the circumference of the widest part of the palm.
Step 4: convert to know your best size range:
Line length: 6-9 cm bracelet with a diameter of 4.0-4.5cm in diameter: 10-13cm bracelet with a diameter of 4.6-4.8 cm length: 13-15cm bracelet with a diameter of 4.9-5.1 cm.
Line length: 16-19 cm bracelet with diameter 5.5-5.4 cm long: 20-22 cm bracelet with a diameter of 5.5-5.7 cm length: 23-25cm bracelet with a diameter of 5.8-6.1 cm.
Line length: 26-28 cm bracelet with a diameter of 6.2-6.5cm in diameter: if it is an ellipse (an alias, a royal bracelet), the length of the line should be 1.5-2cm.
Step 5: wear your wrist, and the jade will rotate like moonlight.
- Necklace Introduction
- Necklace Main Varieties
- Necklace Wearing Method
- Necklace Matching Effect
- About Necklace Collocation
- The Cause Of The Broken Gold Necklace
- Bracelet Introduction
- The Story Of Bracelets
- The Material Of The Bracelet
- Types Of Bracelets
- What Does The Necklace Represent?
- What Kind Of Pendant Do Men Wear?
- In Fact, Platinum Necklace With Wha...
- How To Make A Pendant Necklace
- What Does The Cross Necklace Mean? ...
- You Need To Know The Trend Of Fashi...
- The Origin Of The Ring