What are some of the international standards for wearing rings?
Thumbs up - generally do not wear diamond rings;
Forefinger - want to get married, said not married yet;
Middle finger - that is in love;
Ring finger - that has been engaged or already married;
Wear it on the little finger - it means single or divorced.
Some people use simpler words such as “chasing, seeking, ordering, marriage, and separation” to explain the meaning and implications of wearing a ring on five fingers.
Address: RM A-915, Jinfuyuan, Chouzhou North RD, Yiwu City, Zhejiang, China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Necklace Collar Collocation Tips
- Pearl Necklace Wear
- Pearls are worn in a variety of ways
- Platinum Necklace
- Necklace Wear Precautions
- Bracelet function
- How to wear a bracelet
- The origin of the name of the ring
- Rings Abroad origin
- How to choose a ring
- How many kinds of rings are commonl...
- What are the wearing techniques of ...
- What are the benefits of wearing a ...
- What are the categories of ladies n...
- What are the types of jewelry neckl...
- What is the meaning of the cross ne...
- What to pay attention to when weari...