The meaning of different material ring
Ring: A small ring used to commemorate or decorate a finger, made of metal, jade, etc. There is no conclusive conclusion as to which country the ring belongs to. In China, the use of rings is at least more than 2000 years old. From a large number of documents, Chinese women have been wearing rings in the Qin and Han dynasties. The ring to the folk, its role is not only simple decorations. Men and women love each other, give each other, pledge vows, in order to testify.
Gem-inlaid rings have different meanings. Diamonds symbolize eternity, and in Europe and the United States, husbands usually give their wives a diamond ring and precious metal to show their loyalty in the wedding anniversary. The Emerald expresses love, the Pearl expresses nobility, amethyst expresses health, nimble and lucky, crystal with unique magnetic field energy makes more people at first sight.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Necklace Collar Collocation Tips
- Pearl Necklace Wear
- Pearls are worn in a variety of ways
- Platinum Necklace
- Necklace Wear Precautions
- Bracelet function
- How to wear a bracelet
- The origin of the name of the ring
- Rings Abroad origin
- How to choose a ring
- The difference between necklace and...
- Necklace pendants how to choose
- How to wear necklaces do not confli...
- How to identify pearl necklace true...
- How to choose the length of pearl n...
- How big is the pearl necklace? Pear...
- The tie-in skill of necklace.
- What kind of costume does amethyst ...
- What is the significance of wearing...
- When the bracelet originated