The difference between necklace and pendant
Necklaces and pendants are the favorite jewelry for most women. Almost every occasion of the lack of necklace and pendant with. But many female friends still do not know the difference between necklace and pendant. Xiao Bian today and female friends, said the difference between the necklace and pendant and contact.
Pendant is worn on the neck of a prominent body. Common pendants are diamond pendants, tourmaline pendants, pearl pendants and crystal pendants and amber pendants. Pendants usually do not exist alone, usually with a rope or metal chain worn on the neck. Platinum and k gold are the most popular and popular metal materials.
Necklaces are chain-shaped pieces of jewelry hanging around the neck made of various metals and jewels. Common necklace with gold necklace, pearl necklace and platinum necklace and so on. Different from the pendant necklace, necklace can be worn directly on the neck, is a separate piece of jewelry. The pendant must be matched with a rope or metal chain.
Although the pendants and necklaces are two different concepts, they are closely linked. Pendants can be collocated with the necklace, composed of unique pendant necklace jewelry. For example, platinum necklace and diamond pendant with the moment is the most perfect, stylish and popular combination.
Address: RM A-915, Jinfuyuan, Chouzhou North RD, Yiwu City, Zhejiang, China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Necklace Collar Collocation Tips
- Pearl Necklace Wear
- Pearls are worn in a variety of ways
- Platinum Necklace
- Necklace Wear Precautions
- Bracelet function
- How to wear a bracelet
- The origin of the name of the ring
- Rings Abroad origin
- How to choose a ring
- Necklace pendants how to choose
- How to wear necklaces do not confli...
- How to identify pearl necklace true...
- How to choose the length of pearl n...
- How big is the pearl necklace? Pear...
- The tie-in skill of necklace.
- What kind of costume does amethyst ...
- What is the significance of wearing...
- When the bracelet originated
- What are some of the international ...