The first person in the world to make a ring as an engagement keepsake is the Austrian Wang Masmine. In 1477, Maishi met Mary's Princess. Maishi was dumped for her beautiful looks and graceful manners. But Mary had already Xu Yu at the time of the French crown prince, but he still did not give up, in order to win the love of Mary, Maishi person specially created a precious diamond ring, give to Mary. Mary faced this fine vulture
Engraved, glittering diamond ring and Maishi's enthusiastic pursuit, and finally changed the original intention, married to Maishi. From then on, the diamond ring became a western betrothal token. But in ancient Rome, the ring was used as a seal, symbolizing power.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Necklace Collar Collocation Tips
- Pearl Necklace Wear
- Pearls are worn in a variety of ways
- Platinum Necklace
- Necklace Wear Precautions
- Bracelet function
- How to wear a bracelet
- The origin of the name of the ring
- How to choose a ring
- The meaning of the ring
- The difference between necklace and...
- Necklace pendants how to choose
- How to wear necklaces do not confli...
- How to identify pearl necklace true...
- How to choose the length of pearl n...
- How big is the pearl necklace? Pear...
- The tie-in skill of necklace.
- What kind of costume does amethyst ...