How many kinds of rings are commonly used in China?
Chinese customary wearing method
The engagement ring is usually worn on the middle finger of the left hand, and the wedding ring is worn on the left hand ring finger; if the unmarried girl, should wear the middle finger or ring finger of the right hand, otherwise, many candidates will be daunted. The couple ring is of course worn on the middle finger. 
Girl middle finger wearing a ring
What do the girls mean by wearing a ring in the left hand? Generally interpreted in accordance with international conventions: left hand little finger - unmarried; left ring finger - married; left middle finger - engagement; left index finger - unmarried, thumbs are the meaning of power, but also can be confident , girls generally do not wear so elegant. The meaning of the fingers of the girl's left hand wearing the ring is different. Don't make people misunderstand.
Address: RM A-915, Jinfuyuan, Chouzhou North RD, Yiwu City, Zhejiang, China
Related Industry Knowledge
- Necklace Collar Collocation Tips
- Pearl Necklace Wear
- Pearls are worn in a variety of ways
- Platinum Necklace
- Necklace Wear Precautions
- Bracelet function
- How to wear a bracelet
- The origin of the name of the ring
- Rings Abroad origin
- How to choose a ring
- What are the wearing techniques of ...
- What are the benefits of wearing a ...
- What are the categories of ladies n...
- What are the types of jewelry neckl...
- What is the meaning of the cross ne...
- What to pay attention to when weari...